Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2020

News for Dolls and Paintings

Our Etsy Shop at Raggedy Rhondas


Buy handmade from our Etsy shop. You can download patterns as epatterns and create your own. I also have mailed versions if you want me to print them and mail them out. 





FrancesShurley.com/paintings




Since last year began alot has happened.  I am creating dolls and painting on my canvas using oils and acrylic paints. 

You can still find the dolls on etsy and facebook under Raggedyrhondas or look for me under Raggedyrhondas Dolls. The etsy shop has the majority of the epatterns. 

If you are interested in fine art paintings check me out at www.francesshurley.com and I will be loading a couple of new painting with a buy it now feature. 

I hope you enjoy seeing all the new primitive dolls, epatterns, and my fine arts. I appreciate all of you visiting, all your friendships, to all my customers I thank you all. 

Will be updating more here in the future with a new link for the fine arts blog at FrancesShurley.com . Check out my fine arts page on facebook if you will. You can find the link thru Frances Shurley Artist. Thanks again and have a Happy Thanksgiving to all. Frances


No comments:

Custom Orders Available

Custom Orders Available
Primitive Mammy Vacuum Cover Doll