Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Raggedy Ann Dolls hanging on Candy Canes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all... 
To my friends -  I appreciate all your help. 
To my buyers thank you for keeping us going another year stronger.

We have new dolls, patterns and new designs coming after January 2021.  Please stop by and check us out on facebook. Type Raggedy Rhondas Dolls and you should find us there.  

If you are looking for something special, just ask. We do custom orders and special themes for you.  If you have a customer with a need, send me the information you have and let me design something for you.

See you soon, resting over the holidays and enjoying time with family and friends.  
See yall soon. 
Happy New Year 2021

No comments:

Custom Orders Available

Custom Orders Available
Primitive Mammy Vacuum Cover Doll