Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2020

Fine Art Prints from Frances Shurley available on her web site. Limited supply

Fine Art Prints available now on the web site

https://www.francesshurley.com/paintings


FrancesShurley.com, Barn Paintings, Prints, Limited edition prints

Oil painting to fine art limited edition signed prints. 
The prints are 12" x 16"
In limited supply... 
#fineart #oilpainting #artprints #oil #artist

I just wanted to say if any of you are looking for some kind of painting or print - I would love to paint it for you. I can paint from photos you have if you would like to send them. I will gladly protect the photos and return them to you. 

I love what I do and I thank you all for supporting my art so I can live my dream.  Frances 



No comments:

Custom Orders Available

Custom Orders Available
Primitive Mammy Vacuum Cover Doll